This Policy was developed to comply with the requirements of the privacy protection legislation in force.
Collection of personal information
When you visit our website, we may notably collect and use the following categories of personal information:
- Identification: your first and last name;
- Contact information: your telephone number and email address;
- Interactions: when you contact us by email, by chat, by submitting a question or comment, by booking an appointment or submitting request for a quote, or if you send us your resume when you apply for a position with us (if applicable), we save your interaction and any attached file;
Use of personal information
Personal information that we collect is only used for the purposes indicated at the time of its collection, that is when you navigate or disclose your information on our website. We use your personal information primarily to:
- To communicate with you and keep you informed: to send you a confirmation of your appointment, to answer your question, request for information or comment, to answer your request for a quote, etc.;
- To personalize and improve your experience on our website: For example, PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc. uses pixel GIF files to engage in the kind of advertising known as remarketing. These GIF files are provided by our advertising management partner. These files help us track you when you visit our website and address random advertising to you when you visit other The information we gather remains confidential and anonymous at all times. For information on how to refuse this technology, visit the following address: http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy.
- To process employment applications and resumes, if applicable;
- Any other use that is permitted or required by applicable laws.
PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc.) will not communicate personal information for purposes other than for those for which it was collected, unless you give your consent, or it is required or permitted to do so by applicable law. We may engage third parties to process personal information for the purposes described above. In such situations, a contractual agreement containing appropriate provisions regarding the protection of personal information is entered into between PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc.) and the third parties.
PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc.) are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal information. To do so, we have implemented physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures, which are generally applied and recognized for this purpose. All consultants, professionnals and third party service providers who process your personal information, if applicable, must also comply with these security measures.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as we reasonably need it for the purpose it was collected or to comply with the law.
PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc.) are in no way responsible for the accuracy of the information that you provide on our website. Subject to applicable law, you may review the personal information held by us and request that appropriate corrections be made.
Any access or rectification request must made in writing by a person who proves that he is the person concerned by the personal information and will be processed within thirty (30) days of its receipt. If we are unable to respond within this time, you will be notified.
For any questions regarding this Policy or your personal information, please contact our
Data Protection Officer at the following address: [email protected].
Changes to the Confidentiality Policy
PDG Mécanique-soudure, PDG Industries inc. and 9109-2312 Québec inc.) reserve the right
to modify this Policy at any time and to communicate these updates on its website.
The person designated as responsible for the protection of personal information is Vanessa Lehouiller CPA.